Virtual RS232 Port ActiveX
Emulates all settings of a real serial rs232 port
Virtual Serial Port ActiveX Control 6.0
Creates custom additional virtual serial port and fully control it
You can control created virtual rs232 ports directly from your application, emulating all settings of a real rs232 port, so any application working with it will never recognize the difference.
Virtual Serial Port ActiveX features full and profound set of control methods, events and properties to manipulate virtual serial ports to the most extent. Virtual Serial Port ActiveX will endow you with full control over the created virtual port. Your application can control all data sent to virtual rs232 port by any other applications and can reply by sending your own data to virtual com port, which will be received by other Windows applications like from a real one.
With VSP ActiveX your application is able to communicate with virtual rs232 COM port the same way as serial device is communicating with real serial port.
Common objectives and our solutions:
- Full support of events, methods and properties
With Virtual Serial Port ActiveX which you can forget about checking the work of your created ports systematically. To find out whether the ports' state has changed, or new data has been received or sent just define a special function that will notify you about any event occurred with the port. The same way your application will be notified about any events that happen while the port is communicating with any Windows application or hardware device emulator - whether the port was opened or closed, flow control or line control changed, signal lines wiring manipulated, baud rate altered and so on.
- Gain full control of virtual serial ports
Using Virtual Serial Port ActiveX your application is able to create, delete and fully control virtual serial ports. That ensures you with full control over the created virtual com ports and port pairs. Virtual rs232 ports fully emulate the properties and behavior of real hardware ports, including connection line break, baud rate, different signal lines, default or custom pinout, etc. From your application you can control data sent to virtual com port by other applications and respond to them by sending your own data to virtual port, which will be received by other Windows applications like from a real one.
OnHandFlow( LONG ControlHandShake, // Handshake control parameter LONG FlowReplace, // Flow control parameter LONG XOnLimit, // Minimum number of bytes allowed in the input //buffer before flow control is activated to inhibit the sender. LONG XOffLimit // Maximum number of bytes allowed in the input //buffer before flow control is activated to allow transmission by the //sender. );
- Set custom signal lines wiring
Virtual rs232 ports created with Virtual Serial Port ActiveX emulate and support all usual hardware signal lines (DTR/DSR, RTS/CTS, RING, ERROR, DCD, etc.) As in real null-modem connection, DTR of the local port connected to DSR and DCD of the remote port, and RTS of the local port connected to CTS of the remote port. More than that, you can leave default pinout for your purposes or set custom pinout schemes to fit all your professional needs.
Virtual Serial Port ActiveX Control is:
- Professional tool that fully emulates hardware serial ports and connects created ports into pairs
- Steadily updated and upgraded ActiveX control with numerous profound features
- Advanced ActiveX control that lets you implement virtual serial ports technology into your own software
- ActiveX Control developed by a team of professionals for serial and virtual serial software developers
Virtual Serial Port ActiveX Control overview:
- Ability to force customizing port settings - no matter which settings it was open withnew
- Ability to manage port access rightsnew
- Windows Vista supportnew
- Created virtual serial ports look and work exactly like real hardware ones
- Virtual ports can be created and deleted during runtime - no reboot required
- Binary data reading and writing support
- Create unlimited number of virtual serial ports and control them from your application
- Allows full baud rate emulation and connection line break emulation
- Advanced set of events support notifies your application about data arrival to port or any other happened events
- Set custom signal lines wiring (DTS, RXT, DSR, CTS, DCD, RING)
- High speed and reliable data exchange between virtual serial ports
- Comes with examples for Borland/Inprise Delphi, C++ Builder 6.0, Microsoft VC++ 6.0, Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic.Net, Visual Studio C# and Visual C.Net
- Implement virtual serial ports technology into your own software
- Detailed manual; extensive 24\7 support